4.11.09

Testing Fill Flash

Ana, Amy and I went out shooting after class today. We decided to practice shooting with flash and prepare for our "Fill Flash" assignment in photojournalism. The assignment requires us to lighten a subject using a flash, without creating a harsh shadow casted to the background. It is different not using just available light on location, but I am enjoying flash. I still need more practice but I think I am getting the hang of it.


fill flash test2

fill flash test

I prefer bouncing the light around much more than just a direct flash. Gives more of a natural feeling. I will be testing the flash at night soon, so I sense more awesome discoveries to follow. Practice, practice, practice!

1 comment:

  1. .....congrats on the successful flash. but ......I look....crrazy

    why is the one good picture that you have of me the one with my eyes closed? *sigh*

    ReplyDelete