19.10.09

Low-Key


Day group's low key assignments were shot today. The shoots were a lot of fun to take part in and I saw some really creative ideas. Unfortunately my shoot was rushed towards the end with me being the last one to shoot. My subject was probably the messiest one of the assignment.

My subject originally included a paintball gun to go with the outfit, however a paintball gun is counted as a weapon on school grounds. The only items I could bring in were the battle damaged shirt and mask. Overall, today was a good shoot. I can't wait to start printing!

In this photo: Cooper Ricketts

5 comments:

  1. did you know you take a lot of photos with cooper in them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this picture Ill have to put the one of you up tomarow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does kinda look like throw up....

    but I really like the shot

    ReplyDelete
  4. This guy just always finds a way into my photos.

    ReplyDelete