13.10.09

Marking The To-Do List

Yesterday was our day to shoot the children assignment. Like my last studio shoot with my cat, the children assignment wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be. A friend of mine (Becky) brought her 3 year-old daughter (Brooke) into the studio and while there were a couple of difficult moments, the shoot went smoothly. Here are some shots from yesterday's shoot.






Now that I have marked down shooting for this week's portrait, my to-do list isn't empty just yet. I need to get back to work on practicing with some methods I read for photojournalism. I also need to finish printing and mounting this week. I am starting a personal project this weekend. For now, it is code named "PH-Construct". I will be sharing more details on this project soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment