10.10.09

Photo Shoot, Then Upgrade

Well last night went pretty well. I shot my sports assignment at a football game. It was a nice moment too, since the game was at my old high school. It rained for about 10 minutes total, and I think I have a couple of good shots. I am looking forward to seeing which one I will use for Wednesday's photojournalism class!

I also took my PC over to a friend's house and I am finally running Windows 7 Ultimate. I must say it is very pretty and runs great. This photographer is very pleased.

1 comment:

  1. I love photography, but I'm certainly nothing more than an amateur with a DSLR. Like many others, I found that after switching from a point and shoot camera, I knew even less than I thought, and all those "extra" settings and feature actually meant something.But here what i get is extremely good...keep it rolling guys.

    ReplyDelete